Saturday 13 October 2012

Korean Drama - Dream High

I've now watched Dream high, and I believe it to be my favourite Drama yet. It's full of heart, and the complex story line kept me hooked from the beginning! I highly recommend it for other people, especially if you're into romantic things, and I would even recommend it to people who generally dislike dramas. It is very realistic for a drama like this also, as it shows that although 2 people may like each other for a short period, they may not end up as life-long lovers, like in many similar dramas.


General Information on Dream High
Network : KBS2
Episodes : 16
Aired : January 3rd - February 28th 2011
Language : Korean
Casts : Kim Soo Hyun, Suzy, Taecyeon, Eunjung, Wooyoung, IU, Park Jin Young, Uhm Ki Joon
Genre: Music, School, Romance

Quick Synopsis:
Six students at Kirin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars. Students at an arts and entertainment school mature as they face incidents and struggles. This series shows singing, dancing, and acting and also shows the true side of the entertainment industry.


My Thoughts:
Although seeming really soppy and cliche at first look, this drama is quite unique, and you have no idea which couple will end up coming out on top until right at the very end.
 My favourite that I rooted for would be the milky couple, Jason and Kim Pil Sook (Played by 2PM's Wooyoung and IU) as of their cute appearance and simply sizzling chemistry. What's your favourite couple??

Here is one of my favourite clips:
 At the 'showcase':


Download the Original Soundtrack Here:
Dream High OST Download

You can watch the whole series of dream high online here:
Watch Dream High Online





1 comment: