Wednesday 17 October 2012

Best Hatsune Miku Image?

There are loads and loads of Miku-chan's images all over the net. So are there any more good ones to add to your collection?

All of the images here are off my photobucket account, so collected across the entire internet, so may not have a fixed location for where it came from.
I may post more at a later date, as my current photobucket had 322 pictures just in the normal Miku folder (there is many I like). Just in case you want to see my folder now, here is the link:

 My Photobucket Hatsune Miku Folder



My Current Top Miku Images:


Best Sweet Miku - Sunset Miku
Best Real Life Miku - Cold Miku




















Best Abstract Miku - Raindrop Miku





Best ''Above View' Miku 

Best PV Miku - Romeo and Cinderella Miku

If you have any recommendations, post me a link :) I'd be happy to see them. Although I've got more than 300 pictures, it doesn't seem that many when you've had them a while.
There are a couple more I also liked, but since a lot of my pictures were the same size they didn't fold into the post very well. I'll post them at a later point.



Best Winter Miku - Smiling Miku




My personal favourite is 'Sunset Miku', so far. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment