Monday 15 October 2012

My Favourite K-Pop Music Videos

Okay, here is the list of my favourite ever K-Pop releases.


I'll post my top 10 videos, in order, of my current favourites. If they change, I may have to post again, as there are so my good ones!

1st Place - Shock by BEAST


Upbeat with cool dance moves, this one smashed it for me. It isn't just appealing for girls as of it being a boy group, but is also a good one for boys as of their style.

2nd Place - Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A


Their song is really trippy and easy to get hooked on. When you look at the lyrics, it completely strikes you as 'girl power', so even gives you a reason to forgive their suggestive outfits.

3rd Place - Hurricane Venus by BoA


One of the artists that got me hooked on K-Pop has given us a glimpse of who she really is in the song releases after her American debut. This song had a huge sense of identity, and is seen as a major improvement to her previous songs to all K-Pop lovers.


4th Place - The Boys by Girls' Generation (If you're impatient, skip the 1st minute to the song)


Although the intro can be a bit of a bore, this song is catchy and addictive.

5th Place - Juliette by SHINee (Hard choice to pick out of SHINee videos, but I think this one came top)


6th Place - I'm Your Man by 2PM


Cool and a very reformed, 2PM is a popular choice for alot of K-Pop fans. This one entertains me mainly as of the cool dance...it gave me a clear picture in my mind for days after I first watched it.

7th Place - Genie (Tell Me Your Wish) by Girls' Generation


Girls' Generation always give a good positive vibe in their music, but this one is an extremely happy song to always help cheer you up.

8th Place - Sexy, Free and Single by Super Junior


Okay...maybe a little obvious that the title was the first thing that made me watch this video. Luckily the song lived up to the name so I'm very pleased placing it here.

9th Place - Marshmallow by IU


EEEppp x Sorry for a less upbeat song, but I had to add IU on here. She is cute and sweet, and I love things like this...

10th Place - Only One by BoA


One of her most recent songs, I had to add BoA on here again. This song did really well in challenging her full potential, so she could show her fans what she was made of. It left a great impression on me, and according to the reviews, her fans as well.


Okay, so these are my favourites, now what are yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment