Thursday 25 October 2012

Week Pick - Hatsune Miku PVs

Okay, here is a few of Hatsune Miku songs that I've took quite a lot of interest in this week.

I've decided to post a few songs every now and then for you guys to view - saves you taking ages browsing YouTube for the best songs to download or watch. Sadly for some fans, I won't be posting any Vocalo-Electro music, as there are so many similar videos and I'm not a big fan. Here, you are most likely to see PVs, popular and less popular, or my favourite picks off the site. Thanks for listening, and here are the tunes ~ <3

Heart Rhythm - Hatsune Miku Append


So jingly and sweet, this video is almost impossible to ignore.It's simply but lovely, and thought it quite a nice one to share.
Composer: 融合P
Illustrator:  真理恵
English Translation: AmeSubs
Watch on NicoNicoDouga: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18374667
MP3: 4Shared

Chaining Intention - Hatsune Miku



This PV is just amazing in so many ways. Although it is produced via MMD (MikuMikuDance), it is still one of the top PVs on YouTube. It was produced for Japan's 4th MMD competition, and actually won! And in my opinion, competition was tough in cup 4 (especially if you compare it to cup 1's winner).
Composer: Treow
Lyrics: NaturaLe
Video Creator: MatasakeP
MP3: 4Shared

Melt - Hatsune Miku


I love this PV. It's just plain adorable. Sure, everyone's heard of melt, as the creator is super famous, but this is the first time I actually watched the PV. I think it matches perfectly, as it is cute and sweet.
Composer: Supercell ryo
MP3 Download: 4Shared

For my full Hatsune Miku Playlist, please click here: UtaiteUploader's YouTube - Hatsune Miku Playlist

If anyone has any recommendations of their favourites, feel free to leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment