Thursday 18 October 2012

Cute Widgets for My Blog!

GIF image from Cutefactor.com
Creator here, just giving my first ever editorial message.
I'll be doing these every now and then, to give updates on how the blog is doing and how updates on my posting.

I've Found the Cutest way of sprucing up the blog!

WIDGETS!

For all of you that own a blog, you'll know you can add little gadgets and widgets to help personalise your blog.
For those that don't, take a look around the blog and you'll notice things like the blog archive, and the cute cat in the bottom left corner. These are all little things called widgets.
Here is a tutorial on how to add widgets you've discovered on other sites into your blog:
Foreign Blog (But still easy to understand)

I knew about widgets before, but I've only just figured that there are a wide variety of things you can do with these little gems.

I'm officially addicted to the cute icons, and here are a few sites that successfully give you cute HTML codes for your blog:
Cuteki.com
Foreign Blog - (Still pretty easy to direct around)


For those who can't yet get the gist of widgets, here are some cute moving images you can use by adding their link as a picture:
Cutefactor.com - Bunnies and Rabbits
 Anikaos.com - Huge Lists of Images
Cherrybam.com - Pigs, Panda etc.   - On this site, remember to copy the image link, not the HTML if wanting as a picture!
Dancing Pig  - It just had to go in the  list...



GIF image from Cutefactor.com

I praise you almighty Widgets!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment