Wednesday 31 October 2012

Vocaloid MEIKO

I'm attempting to build up that empty list of links on my Vocaloid page, and noticed I didn't have a Vocaloid from the first series, so here is my first post for that series!

Data on MEIKO
Name: MEIKO
Voice Provider: Meiko Haigo
Versions: DTM MEIKO (Planning V3 MEIKO and MEIKO English versions)
Release Date: 5th November 2004
Languages: Japanese
Original Illustrator: Shogo Washizu

Strengths: Steady, Straight-Forward, Matches most music genres
Weaknesses: Lesser quality than other Vocaloids and harder to use.

Mascot Data
 Birthday: 5th November
Age: Unknown. Usually seen as 18, and 16 to her fanmade mascot, Sakine Meiko.
Gender: Female
Appearance: (see image)

Demo Versions:

Unknown...will add them when I finally find them :)


Promotional Videos for MEIKO will appear in future posts. You can see my current playlist on my YouTube channel, here:




UtaiteUploader's YouTube Channel - MEIKO Playlist

 My opinions on MEIKO are really vague. I love her design, but her voice can be quite vague unless you really know how to push her to the limit. I can't wait to see her new versions, however, as I believe I only have such a negative impression on her as she is one of the originally released Vocaloids, so the software wasn't as good. Let's hope they do a good job at improving her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment