Sunday 4 November 2012

Celebrate x

Another editors message here, telling you of the sites progress. 

Panda <3
I've edited the blogs directory a little to make it easier to navigate around. It just means there are quite long lists on the main pages...   If  I have missed off anything important, feel free to leave a comment so I can add it in - the help would be appreciated :)

Angel bunny <3
I can't make this message too long as my computer may die, and I may struggle     to post for the next few days as my parents have taken my laptop charger for travelling with me laptop (may I ask why?? I always travel with it, and now they've suddenly decided I wasn't to use it when I'm away?? WHY???)

Cutey Elephant

But it's my sweethearts birthday today, but sadly I can't see him, so I've sent him a nice long message and will try and bake him shortbread :3  Yum Yum <3

Fluffy Creature
And lastly, it seems as if I'm going to have to wait longer for this blog to be any more noticed. I have a few random flags in the flag counter, but nothing special as they all seem to be people of a language that can't read this. I need to gain more returning members, so I might have to advertise somewhere, or message people on Crunchyroll or something (not that I go on there much any more...)

Sheepy
   For people who read this, thanks very much :) please try the new directory and see if    it is better or not. If any links are broken, feel free to email me or comment.


   
Giraffe
       Thankies <3 x
           from your blogger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment