Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas K-Pop!!!

To get into the Christmas-y spirit, I put together a bunch of my favourite Christmas K-Pop songs for you guys to enjoy~

1.  Santa U Are The One by SM Town~


This is so festive and fun, it just had to be the number one. Not just that, but it also has a great family feel thanks to all of those well-known artists coming together~

2 . This Christmas by JYP Nation~

 

 Again, another festive, family-feel song that is so happy in time for the season~

3. Dashing through the Snow in High Heels by NU'EST and Orange Caramel~


 Here is a pretty new entry to the Christmas tunes, and I must say it's really good ^-^ With a classic tune and K-Pop rolled into one, it's a fantastic twist to Christmas festivities.

4. Winter Story by Eyagi Entertainment~


This is a sweet tune with artists I don't know as well, but it is on the same level as all of the other Christmas songs I've mentioned, being nostalgic and pleasant~

5. Distance by BoA


And finally, this song. Although not as happy as the ones before, it still has a lovely winter atmosphere about it. It also fits in with other Korean Christmas songs, them being more about love or loss of love rather than family~

So this is my top 5 festive songs for K-Pop  fans~ To watch the rest of the playlist from my YouTube channel, see here:


No comments:

Post a Comment